Re: TkExtra -- Swarm App w/o X

From: Anne Baretta
Subject: Re: TkExtra -- Swarm App w/o X
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 08:56:33 +0000

Hi,

You can easily modify main.m to always run in batchmode, disabling the
following which starts the ObserverSwarm, and make it start the
BatchSwarm instead.

  if (swarmGUIMode == 1)
  {
       // We've got graphics, so make a full ObserverSwarm to get GUI objects
    printf("Create prprobserverSwarm.\n");
    prprobserverSwarm = [PrPrObserverSwarm create: globalZone];

You can also use your shell to set an alias:

alias model='model -batchmode' for bash, alias model 'model -batchmode'
for tcsh.

Regards,

Anne