Re: TkExtra -- Swarm App w/o X

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: TkExtra -- Swarm App w/o X
Date: 30 Jul 1998 09:20:08 -0700

LG> If I say '-batchmode', it works. However, I find it awkward to
LG> always spell it out. Any chance to change the default?

There has been an abbreviated option, -b, since Swarm 1.1.

address@hidden/opt/src/mgd/src/Swarm/heatbugs] $ ./heatbugs  --help
Usage: heatbugs [OPTION...]

  -s, --varyseed             Run with a random seed
  -b, --batch                Run in batch mode
  -m, --mode=MODE            Specify mode of use (for archiving)
  -?, --help                 Give this help list
      --usage                Give a short usage message
  -V, --version              Print program version

Mandatory or optional arguments to long options are also mandatory or optional
for any corresponding short options.

Report bugs to address@hidden
address@hidden/opt/src/mgd/src/Swarm/heatbugs]