Re: Question about running swarm on NT

From: Szu-Wen CHou
Subject: Re: Question about running swarm on NT
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 12:27:00 -0700

Hi Daniels,
        Thank you for your reply! Actually, my problem is not about running
swarm. My problrm is that I can not run any program by just type the
name of the .exe file under the subdirectory after "make". However, I
can run some of the demo by going to the upper level subdirectory and
type something like "./heatbugs/heatbugs". Do you know that is the
problem?

Regards,
Eric, Szu-Wen Chou

To build the Swarm libraries, do:
  $ make -C swarm-1.1

Then, to build a sample Swarm application, say `heatbugs', do:
  $ cd swarmapps-1.1/heatbugs
  $ make

To set up the Swarm environment from the DOS prompt, run "swarm" from
the top level Swarm directory.
address@hidden $ dir
Copying        cygwinb19.dll  swarm-1.1      swarmapps-1.1
Readme         packages       swarm.exe      vars.bat
address@hidden $ cd swarmapps-1.1
address@hidden/swarmapps-1.1] $ cd simpleSwarmBug3
bash: cd: simpleSwarmBug3: No such file or directory
address@hidden/swarmapps-1.1] $ cd tutorial
address@hidden/swarmapps-1.1/tutorial] $ cd simpleSwarmBug3
address@hidden/swarmapps-1.1/tutorial/simpleSwarmBug3] $ bug
bash: bug: command not found
address@hidden/swarmapps-1.1/tutorial] $ ./simpleSwarmBug3/bug
Unable to open model.setup as an InFile object!
Could not initialize ModelSwarm properly...