Windows FAQ support. Any helpers?

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Windows FAQ support. Any helpers?
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 13:10:42 -0500

It was such a big step for me to go into Unix that I'm afraid I'm
unable to force myself to go back to win95.  So I need someone
to help me answer a few FAQs that come along about win95. Doug wrote
nice instructions for swarm 1.2.  A couple people have written to
say they installed swarm 1.3 but can't find any swarm.exe.  I vaguely
recall that is old fashioned, but can't recall why.

Steve Railsback sent me a note saying that after you install cygnus
and run the swarm-1.3.exe, then the work is done.  That's all I know.

If somebody would email me a paragraph or two, I would put it in the
FAQ.

This is worthwhile because people who don't know much about programming
are getting interested in swarm and we want to try to be as clear
as possible so they don't get frustrated right from the start.  We
can save the frustration for later!

--
Paul E. Johnson                      address@hidden
Dept. of Political Science           http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn