Problems running SimpleObjCBug (tutorial)

From: Natalie Guay
Subject: Problems running SimpleObjCBug (tutorial)
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 11:25:36 -0400

Hello,

    I'm new to swarm and I've been downloading the SimpleBug Swarm tutorial.
I'm trying to make the SimpleObjCBug compiling and of course running!!! I'm on
a RedHat 6.0 workstation.
When I type "make" I get this message:

/usr/bin/ld: warning: type and size of dynamic symbol
`__objc_class_name_SwarmObject' are not defined
/usr/bin/ld: warning: type and size of dynamic symbol
`__objc_class_name_UniformIntegerDist' are not defined

I've tried to make it run even with this message and all I get is a
"Segmentation fault (core dumped)"...

What is wrong?

Thank's,

--