[Q] createAction with multiple arguments, dynamic scheduling

From: Norberto Eiji Nawa
Subject: [Q] createAction with multiple arguments, dynamic scheduling
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 14:49:38 +0900

Dear all,

I am having trouble passing _more than one argument_ with a message to a
list of objects, using the methods described below:

--
- broadcastBidFrom: (int) ident WithPrice: (float *) price At: (int) time {

  [modelScheduleBidsOffers at: time createActionForEach: brokerList
                           message: M(bidFrom:) : (id)ident : (id) price];
  return self;
}

- bidFrom: (id)ident : (float *)price  {

  // processing...

  return self;

I get no errors in compilation time, but when I -bidFrom is called in
run time I get the following message:

--
*** event raised for error: InvalidArgument
*** function: _i_Object_s__doesNotRecognize_(), file: DefObject.m, line: 635

When I set -bidFrom to receive only a _single_ argument (int or
float*), it runs fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot,

Eiji