Scrollable bash and print to logfile

From: Julie Dugdale
Subject: Scrollable bash and print to logfile
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 13:58:48 +0200

Hi,

I'm sure this is a pretty common problem, with hopefully a relatively
straightforward solution. I'm trying to get a scrollable bash window (or
failing that, some way to see things that have previously passed by). I'm
not sure that it's possible to can get a scrollable window since I'm using
Windows 95 (lucky me ;-)

I had a search around the Swarm web site and found that Ctrl-PgUp or
Shift-PgUp should work, but unfortunately it doesn't. Has anyone got any
suggestions please?

Alternatively, or in addition, I'd like to print everything that appears in
the bash window to a logfile.

Thanks loads
Julie

Dr Julie Dugdale                        email:address@hidden
ARAMIIHS-IRIT                   phone: +33.5.61.55.77.07
Universite Paul Sabatier                fax: +33.5.61.55.77.09
118, Route de Narbonne
31062 TOULOUSE cedex
FRANCE