Re: Robustness Check

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: Robustness Check
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 14:51:03 -0400 (EDT)

for benedikts 1-2, we provide drone and for 3 we also
have some scripts you could start from and probably hack
in no time to do what you want.
for pages on how we use drone with some "experimental tool"
classes to run multiple experiments, see
  http://www.pscs.umich.edu/LAB/Doc/SwarmStuff/UM-swarm-index.html
and for tools for simple data plotting and analysis, see under
  http://www.pscs.umich.edu/LAB/doc-index.html
the pages
  - A short note on using Drone for doing experiments.
  - How to do simple plots and analysis of simulation data.

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://www.pscs.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html