Remote messaging

From: Axel von Kamp
Subject: Remote messaging
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 16:24:12 +0100

Hi,

In the Objective C book (the one from the Apple site) is a section about
remote messaging as a means for interprocess communication. Since only
the distributed objects architecture of OPENSTEP is described in this
book I'd like to know if something similar to this architecture is
present in Swarm. My guess is that means for interprocess communication
already exist since parallelization is a planned feature for Swarm, but
how usable are those means and what is the status of the documentation?

-Axel