Re: Invitation to join the Swarm Development Group

From: Philip Rhoades
Subject: Re: Invitation to join the Swarm Development Group
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:07:36 +0100

Hello Irene,

>   On behalf of the Swarm Development Team, I invite you to become a
>member of the Swarm Development Group (SDG)!

. . .

Thanks for the note - I am interested but with qualifications - I wonder how
many others are in a similar situation.  I have looked at Swarm a while ago
and I think I could make good use of it in my research but I have basically
put off doing anything (I am really short of time) until the Java interface
is going.  I figure I could kill two virtual birds with one virtual stone by
learning Java and Swarm at the same time.

So the question is - can I help with the Java i/f development somehow?

Regards,

Phil.

Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN  003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW 2001
Australia
Mobile:  +61:0411-185-652 (currently inactive)
Fax:  +61:2:9929-5312
E-mail:  address@hidden