Re: Swarm 2.0.1 RPMs - release 3 [please ignore]

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: Swarm 2.0.1 RPMs - release 3 [please ignore]
Date: 19 Oct 1999 01:22:33 -0600

[...]

AL> Could you give them a whirl sometime before I make the official
AL> announcement?

Hmm, looks like I've jumped my own gun ;-)

This was not supposed to be the official announcement, but since I've
let my own cat out of the bag, the `official' release 3 of the updated
2.0.1 RPMs will be made real soon now, and will be released in the
official area (*not* at the other URL):

 ftp://ftp.santafe.edu/pub/swarm/redhat/RPMS/{i386,ppc}

Please ignore the previous announcement, it was not intended to go to
swarm-support, _unless_, you too, would like to be RPMs Beta testers,
in which case, please contact me _privately_, and not via the list.

Sorry for the wasted bandwidth,  Alex