RE: Help please!

From: Olga Gilmore
Subject: RE: Help please!
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 13:46:07 -0400

I use Sun JDK 2 to compile and run, and just point my environment to swarm
java libraries.

I do not use "begin" in my program. I use java Vectors for collecting
objects.

I suspect it has something to do with at$createActionForEach$message
function in a code fragment like this:
pheromoneSchedule.at$createActionForEach$message (0, adaptive.mBrains,
                        new Selector(Class.forName ("MissionaryBrain"),
"depositPheromone", false));

adaptive.mBrains here is a java Vector. If I comment out similar line the
program attempts to run until it comes to another
at$createActionForEach$message line.
I would appreciate if you can help.
Olga