Re: Installing Swarm on Windows NT with Cygwin 1.0

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Re: Installing Swarm on Windows NT with Cygwin 1.0
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 01:32:56 -0800

Here are a couple of ideas:

1.)  Did you upgrade from 1.4.1?  At least in Win 98 the upgrade deletes
gcc.exe and it needs to be reinstalled.

2.)  Did you install Cygnus on drive C:?  It seems to really want to live
there.  I have been able to install Swarm on any drive once Cygnus is
installed on C:but have had little luck installing Cygnus on any other
drive.

3.)  When in doubt, uninstall everything and reinstall.

Good Luck,

   D3