tk obj error (colormap)

From: David Conti
Subject: tk obj error (colormap)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 13:39:44 -0500 (EST)

I just installed  RedHat 6.1
I used the rpm installation of swarm and all dependent libs

In running my program I got the following error.

*** event raised for warning: ResourceAvailability
*** function: tkobjc_setColor(), file:
/home/alex/redhat/BUILD/swarm-2.0.1/src/tkobjc/internal.m, line: 639
Problem allocating color #000400.  Switching to virtual colormap.
*** execution continuing...

The error occurs when I call:
[colormap setColor: i ToRed: 0  Green: (double)i / 63.0 Blue: 0];
in the ObserverSwarm.

I tried both tcl and tk version (8.0.4-29) and tcl and tk versions
(8.0.5-30)

Previously, I was using an X windows program (Exceed) on my Win 98
computer to run my Swarm program off a Linux server.  This setup gave no
error
-- the Linux server is running RedHat 6.0

Any ideas or comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

David Conti
Genetic Epidemiology
Case Western Reserve University