users contributions

From: Susumu Takuwa
Subject: users contributions
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 23:32:15 +0900

Hi,

I'm very intrested in simulation of evolution. By following books,

        "Out of Their Minds" Dennis Shasha/Cathy Lazare
        "Artificial Life" Steven Levy

I have known a example, by Daniel Hillis using "ramp". So, I want
to trace his simulation on Swarm. Please teach me following,

        - relative resources (web site, paper, books, etc)
        - users contributions

I have installed swarm to RedHat Linux6.0 and Windows NT,
and running some swarmdemo programs.

Thanks for your reading.
                                                Susumu Takuwa
-----