Compiler Warning

From: Julie Dugdale
Subject: Compiler Warning
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:42:03 +0100

Hi All,

I have a quick (hopefully) question that hopefull you can help me with:

why does the following line:
if ([communicatingWith getLoc]==End)

create the following compiler warning:
healthWorker.m:303: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

this also seems to mean that the comparison doesn't work at runtime... what
am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance
Julie

Dr Julie Dugdale                        email:address@hidden
ARAMIIHS-IRIT                   phone: +33.5.61.55.77.07
Universite Paul Sabatier                fax: +33.5.61.55.77.09
118, Route de Narbonne
31062 TOULOUSE cedex
FRANCE