Re: ooops!

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: ooops!
Date: 08 Dec 1999 09:52:06 -0800

JR> This is the same that I was getting while trying my own example
JR> before asking the list. I don't know whether this can help but I'm
JR> working with linux (Redhat 6.1), kaffe, and the last .jar in the
JR> fixes directory at the swarm web site.  Any idea?

If you are using Redhat, you'll need to rebuild from source.
(Latest from ftp://ftp.santafe.edu/pub/swarm/testing).

It isn't enough just to update the swarm.jar file, you need the new shared
libraries.

The javaswarm.dll I put up is for Windows and Sun JDK 1.2.  (On both Redhat and
Windows, the `javaswarm' script is set up for Kaffe, which has a different
DLL from Sun JDK 1.2 (kaffeswarm.dll).