java packages

From: Juan A Rodriguez
Subject: java packages
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 00:08:15 -0500

Hi all,
I'have been giving a look at the graphical and analysis packages and it seems
like there is incomplete support for some classes like, for instance,
histograms. Thus you can instantiate EZBin but then there is no means to set a
collection for the object. Am I right?
So far everything seemed to be fine but I come up against problems just when
building the graphical part of the application.
Thanks.

juan