Re: files required

From: david ROBIN
Subject: Re: files required
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 00:51:51 -0800 (PST)

> Unfortunately, there are extra newlines in this
> script in bad places.
> Perhaps your mail program added them for word wrap.

Hi, i just check the javaswarm script with what i
mailed you, but i don't see any extra newlines, the
only difference between the original script and the
one i mailed is that some lines are split into two
lines because they were too long(but i don't think it
has a consequence on the script).
Here are these lines:

1)PATH=`cat << EOF | sort 2>/dev/null | uniq | tr
'\012' ':'

2)KAFFELIBRARYPATH=`cygpath -w
"${swarm_exec_prefix}/bin"`${PS}${DOSJAVALIBS}

3)echo "cd `pwd`"; echo "set args $*" ) >
/tmp/.swarmgdbinit.$$

If the extra newlines you mention in a precedent
letter are differents from these ones, can you mailed
them to me, in order to see if it's a mail problem or
if these lines appears when i open the script in a
notepad, because the script i mailed is the
same(except for the splitted lines) than the one i
read when i open the javaswarm script in a notepad.

If it's a mail problem, maybe only unix users see
these extra newlines, so it is not a big problem
because this script is only usefull for windows users
which have to probe double(i don't see any other
difference between using sun jdk or kaffe).
Regards,
David.