RE: memberships

From: Stumpo, Cody (C.M.)
Subject: RE: memberships
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:10:40 -0500

The opinions about to be expressed are purely the author's, and should in no
way be construed as even tangentially approximate to Ford Motor Company's.
--
In one of those freaks of complex dynamics we all love so much, I believe
the money people here did not want to join until the future of Swarm was

Strategy to do this is of course up to SDG, but I think some key metrics
would be number of users, number of serious users, number of developers,
frequency of releases.  These need to grow (with integrity) by a factor of
some small-integer multiple.

Cody