Re: Sourcecode in the internet?

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: Sourcecode in the internet?
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 14:51:52 -0500 (EST)

You can find examples of EZBin in some of the demo's available at
   http://www.pscs.umich.edu/LAB/Doc/SwarmStuff/local-software.html
Note these are all for swarm 1.4.x (tho I doubt they'll be
hard to port to 2.0.x).
In particular, I'm sure the heatbugsPlus demo (sfi's demo with
some added things) has an EZBin in it.
Also note to actually use the examples, you have to first
install the UM-ExpTools lib, which you can get from that page too.

NB: before you untar any of these, do a
     tar tvf
 first, to see if its going to create a directory and unpack
  in there, or if you have to create a directory and unpack it in
   there yourself.  (we haven't converted these all to do the
   right thing, ie, unpack in a new directory with a name
   that indicates the 'version')

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://www.pscs.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html