Sourcecode in the internet?

From: Konrad Richter
Subject: Sourcecode in the internet?
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 20:08:46 +0100

Somehow I can´t make sense of the EZBin- Stuff. I always get an OffestOutOfRange- message (at least I don´t ruin the Swarm-kernel anymore when I run the program).
Can anyone show me the way to sourcecode that uses EZBin and is available in the internet? I think when I look at some program that works with histograms, I can easily fix my program.

Thanks in advance,
            Konrad ================================== Swarm-Support is for discussion of the technical details of the day to day usage of Swarm. For list administration needs (esp. [un]subscribing), please send a message to with "help" in the body of the message.