heatbugs - STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

From: Charles Staelin
Subject: heatbugs - STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:44:57 -0500

Hi,

I'm continuing with my installation of the new version of
Swarm under Win95 and have run into three problems - one of
which was easy to solve.

1. swarmconfig.h was missing - I found it in the
c:\windows\temp directory.  Apparently it was not copied by
the swarm install to \install.

2. Heatbugs compiles and links fine, but then gives a
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.  The core dump is attached

3. Other of the swarm-apps compile, link and run, but all
give a windows error upon quitting.  The error from
hello-world V02 is also attached.

Does this sound like a problem with my setup?

Thanks,
Charles

Charles Staelin                email: address@hidden
Department of Economics
Smith College                  phone: (413) 585-3621
Northampton, MA 01063            fax: (413) 585-3393