Re: GCC for Mac OS X (fwd)

From: Darren Schreiber
Subject: Re: GCC for Mac OS X (fwd)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 01:34:18 -0800

Thanks for that forward Ted.  As one of the Mac Fans here I'm particularly
interested in this kind of info.

Of course, I'm still not sure I understand the all the implications.  If
GCC for MacOS X becomes fully compliant with the standard, does that mean
that Swarm would easily (or reasonably easily) compile for it?

Thanks in advance...

        Darren