Re: link error?

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: link error?
Date: 16 Mar 2000 14:31:19 -0800

Thanks for the info, the analysis and space libraries appear have the
same dynamic symbol tags as on Jayshree's box.  I'm not sure what to
make of that.  I seem to remember you having -lgcc problems before --
were they ever resolved?

Is it true that you are able to use that gcc install to compile many other
kinds of programs?

Is there any chance you could throw me an xterm or make a temporary account
so that I can poke around?  I don't really have a hypothesis, all I can
think of is that somehow you 1) have a different linker or 2) somehow
your GCC is configured differently, say, having 64bit defaults or other gcc
`specs' differences.