Re: W98 errors

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: W98 errors
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 17:01:56 +0100

At 20.18 21/03/00 -0800, you wrote:

MD>  Hmm, I don't get this.  See if the new DLL helps.

PT> No, they don't help.

There are some hairy reentrancy / thread issues with the Tcl/Tk that
Swarm 2.1 uses (same as 2.0.1, but apparently the more-multithreaded
Cygwin triggers this problem on W98).  The good news is that recent
Tcl versions have more robust thread support.  I'll see if I can get a
newer Tcl/Tk working tomorrow.

        OK, wonderful, Pietro