terminal non-resolution?

From: Jonathan Impett
Subject: terminal non-resolution?
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 15:48:47 +0000

Hello,
    Thanks to much help, I have a non-java swarm-2.1 up and running, and
complaining only of previous and weak definitions. In running gmake
check, however, it reported "initSimtoolsGUI" as an unresolved symbol in
libsimtools.a. Can anyone tell me whether this is a likely
problem-in-waiting?
    The environment is as follows: irix6.5, gcc2.95.1, tcl/tk8.2.3,
blt2.4o, libffi-1.20, zlib-1.1.3.

    Thanks,
    Jonathan

--