Editors

From: Kelly Lautt
Subject: Editors
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 13:13:44 -0700

What editors are people using (using Objective-C still!). I am still crashing away in Emacs, which seems silly. Anyone using Erwin? Any other suggestions? Are there new editors that are downloadable from the web at all (I didn't see any on the Swarm site, but I don't know half of what I'm looking at!).

Kelly Lautt