Oops. Sorry Marcus.

From: Kelly Lautt
Subject: Oops. Sorry Marcus.
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 15:21:20 -0700

I'm sorry Marcus. I managed to erase the imporatant e-mail in which you gave
me the exact wording of how to do the make in order to compile my old (and
garbagey) code using Swarm 2.1.1. If you recall, I sent you my old code as
"Kelly.zip" on your FTP site and you got it to compile. Please forgive my
blunder and send me the wording of the way to compile it again.

Thanks so much,
Kelly Lautt