Using ptplot in javaSwarm (was Graph and GraphElement in Java)

From: Marie-Edith Bissey
Subject: Using ptplot in javaSwarm (was Graph and GraphElement in Java)
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:06:11 +0100 (WET DST)

Dear all,

With lots of help from Marcus Daniels (thanks!), I have been trying to
use ptplot to draw graphs in javaSwarm.
I still have problems, though, and I am wondering whether someone
could send me an example of how ptplot can be used within javaSwarm.

Thanks in advance,

Yours,

Marie-Edith.

Marie-Edith Bissey
Universita` del Piemonte Orientale "Amedeo Avogadro"
Facolta` di Science Politiche         email: address@hidden
Corso Borsalino 50                    tel: +39-0131-283749
15 100 Alessandria -- ITALIA          fax: +39-0131-263030
http://polis.unipmn.it/doc/bis/hp.htm