Re: Error using HDF5Archiver, putShallow/sync in Cygwin Swarm

From: Norberto Eiji Nawa
Subject: Re: Error using HDF5Archiver, putShallow/sync in Cygwin Swarm
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 14:53:51 +0900

Marcus,

on my attempt to write a self-contained test program (generate some
numbers, serialize them using HDF5Archiver), I couldn't get the error
messages I mentioned before. Nevertheless, the code works fine in the
linux box (it displays the fprintf's and generates the hdf file), but
the same doesn't happen in the cygwin installation (no messages, no
hdf file).

I uploaded the code to the repository: testHDF.tar.gz

All the help will be very much appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Eiji

NEN> I am clueless how to solve this problem, any ideas?
Marcus> Maybe a bad pathname or a file permissions problem?
Marcus> As usual, need to see the code to really say anything..
Marcus>   ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/src/users-contrib/incoming