how to run java Program with swarm?

From: xx
Subject: how to run java Program with swarm?
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 21:36:51 +0800

I'm a java programer, I know almost everything in java (as far as j2se is
concerned), but have difficulties in even making the example programs run. If
swarm is to be provided in a java form, it should be made more easy to use.
I've used another GNU program---Tomcat, which, I think, is definitly more
complex than swarm and is robust even by commercial criteria, but Tomcat is
extremely easy to use. Why don't swarm provide a seperate java version?
Especially, I think the huge "swarms-2.1.1.exe" file (50M) is not necessary for
java developer, and the makefiles often puzzle java programmers.

sorry, I've make so much complains the first time I write to this group, but I
really hope swarm could be made more accessable to java users.

Following are my situations:
platform = win2k professional
jdk = 1.3

And  I've done these:
1. added "swarm.jar" to the classpath (after doing this, the exmaple files can
be complied without error)
2. added "javaswarm.dll" to "c:\winnt\system32" (since this dir is already set
in the "path", so there is no need to set the "path" again)

The compiling goes without error, but when I type: java StartMousetrap
JVM said:
"Exception caught: C:\WINNT\system32\javaswarm.dll: Can't find dependent
libraries
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: createBegin
        at swarm.SwarmEnvironmentCImpl.createBegin(Native Method)
        at swarm.Globals.<clinit>(Globals.java:25)
        at StartMousetrap.main(StartMousetrap.java:12)"

Then I think maybe I should install the swarm first, that is, run the 50M
swarm-2.1.exe file. But after doing so, the problem still exist.

what should I do now???