Re: Swarm on mac osX

From: W . Northcott
Subject: Re: Swarm on mac osX
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 12:17:22 +1000

Hi Pierre

I am flattered by your suggestion, but I think I am rather underqualified
to tell you what to do.
I am happy to exchange notes and try to divide things up.  However, I
think that would be better done on  the Swarm support list so that others
can chip in.

If you have a working copy of gcc3.1, I would like to know how it is
installed.  I still cannot get mine to work with Project Builder.

I have now got working copies of the Tcl/TK sources that will compile with
PB, thanks to Jim Inghams tip about the cvs tag.  What I want to do now is
to get that to compile with gcc3.1, which I can compile but not use.
The tcl/tk sources coontain a lot of good hints about how to get BLT to
compile against the Tcl/tk frameworks and it looks doable.

The other big problem seems to be to be ffcall which is why I responded to
the ffcall message on the unix-porting list.

Bill Northcott

Pierre Vaudrey <address@hidden>
29/03/02 03:33 AM