Re: simpleSwarmBug3 and simpleObserverBug

From: Petros Petrou
Subject: Re: simpleSwarmBug3 and simpleObserverBug
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 00:13:47 +1100

Hi,

Thank you for providing me with the link of the jtutorials. As I said in my
really know those tutorials actually exists.

However, I've got a more general question this time. Is there any way to get
swarm working with a web browser? (Possibly using Java applets).

PS: I couldn't find anything in the Sun side on JNI (Java Native Interface)
and Applets.

Thanks,
Petros