Re:Re: String problems when using EZBin in javaswarm

From: xiaomei liu
Subject: Re:Re: String problems when using EZBin in javaswarm
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 19:34:57 -0800

Thank you for your quick response. I downloaded Swarm-2.2-pretest-5.tar.gz from ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/binaries/w32/latest. But I was warned that some of the files were infected by virus. It did not specify what kind of virus it was. Would you please check it? Thank you very much.

 By the way, the virus scan software is McAfee. The scan engine is 4.1.60. The virus definition data file is 4.0.4191.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Xiaomei Liu