ObjectLoader

From: Stacy Oerder
Subject: ObjectLoader
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 14:52:44 +0200

Hi

I'm busy running a tutorial without any graphics, just reporting to the
screen and am using a "model.setup" file to load the various parameters
I wish to alter regularly. I've therefore included the ObjectLoader code
into my ModelSwarm.m file. The code compiles but I experience a runtime
error and so am busy debugging the code and have discovered that the
code is complaining at the ObjectLoader statement. I've been searching
the mail archives and looking through the documentation to determine if
there are any stipulations for using the ObjectLoader for example must
the entires in the "model.setup" file be in a specific order or have I
forgotten to include some vital code in another file. I was basing my
example on the existing SimpleSwarmBug tutoriwlas and thus cannot
understand the reason for the sudden runtime error. Is there perhaps a
reference on the web or can someone give me further information about
the ObjectLoader.

Thanking you in advance.
Stacy Oerder