Can use Swarm with .jar?

From: loepo
Subject: Can use Swarm with .jar?
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 22:31:51 +0800

Excuse me, Dose anyone even use Swarm with .jar?

I want to start Swarm program with external java file,
and i try to include Swarm programs with the jar file,
but when i execute, it always has error messages like following:

C:\src\SimpleObsverBug>java -jar SimpleObsverBug.jar
/src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/directory.m:590 create_bootstrap_refs
      0 [sig] JAVA 1000 stackdump: Dumping stack trace to JAVA.EXE.stackdump

Does any solution about it? or other method to start Swarm with external file?
Thank your help! Thanks!