installing on debian

From: Willi Richert
Subject: installing on debian
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 23:32:03 +0100

Hi,

as a debian newbie I am trying to install swarm.
When installing with
dpkg -i *.deb <all deb files downloadable from ftp in dev>
I get errors with the blt* and swarm packages.

1.) blt82 is not installed because it tries to overwrite existing blt package
2.) swarm dependes ond blt82 and xpm4g which I don't find anywhere.

Can you help me?
wr
--
.(sic!)nature