.emacs file in XEmacs

From: yzhang14
Subject: .emacs file in XEmacs
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:34:11 -0600

Hi:

I couldn't get full syntax highlighting for Objective C in XEmacs.  I read
Paul Johnson's FAQ about this matter and tried to follow his advice.  But I
can't find .emacs file anywhere on my computer.  I couldn't find init.el
neither.  I installed XEmacs today.  My computer's operating system is Windows
XP home edition.

Any information on this will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Yifeng

Yifeng Zhang
Department of Information and Decision Sciences
Uinv. of Illinois, Chicago