Re: MacOSX Swarm avalable for the very brave

From: Jason Alexander
Subject: Re: MacOSX Swarm avalable for the very brave
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:01:56 +0000

I've been following this thread with considerable interest, even though I don't understand most of the details.

Am I correct in thinking that, because of the differences between the libobjc used by Swarm and the libobjc used by Cocoa, even once the basic bugs of running Swarm under OS X are ironed out, it will be problematic to use Interface Builder to design a GUI that interacts with a Swarm model?

Cheers,

Jason
--
J. McKenzie Alexander
Department of Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method