RE: Status of MacOSX

From: Darold Higa
Subject: RE: Status of MacOSX
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:51:35 -0800

That has been my setup from the start.  I run on a linux box and then use
appletalk to bring everything into the Mac environment where I convert files
into movies, do my typing, layout diagrams, etc.

I wanted an OSX port since I wanted my work environment to be a Apple
notebook so that I could be mobile while developing as well as for
presentations.  Dual booting a linuxppc/macos9 laptop worked, but was
cumbersome for certain things.

End of the month?  I can certainly wait for that!  :)

Darold