[Swarm-Support] Re: Setup Emacs for Swarm

From: Kanagaraj Krishna
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Re: Setup Emacs for Swarm
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 00:52:23 -0800

I'm trying to setup Emacs to do Swarm in Java (Red Hat 8.0). The problem is
that the installation instructions for JDE,EIEIO,semantic,speedbar and elib
(stated as needed on the website. I've downloaded all the latest versions) are
not the clear. I'm new to Linux. Can anybody guide me in doing this.

-where do I unzip the files for JDE,EIEIO,semantic,speedbar and elib?
-how do I install all this?
-do i need to set any path in certain configuration files?
-etc

Regards,
Kana

   Swarm-Support has migrated to a new server, please use the new e-mail
   address: address@hidden in all future communications.