[Swarm-Support] Installing Swarm with cygwin

From: Otto Cordero
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Installing Swarm with cygwin
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 17:08:41 -0500

Hi all,

I am have downloaded cywin and the latest swarm pretest, in order to finally get swarm running in my win-xp machine. I have also followed the instructions of Paul Johnson's FAQ but there seems to be some libraries missing. Exactly those in ftp.... src/needed. I have downloaded almost all this libraries as .tar.gz files, I would like to know if someone can tell me how to install those libraries....

Additionally, can I just move the required dlls and exes from Swarm 2.1.1/bin to my Swarm 2.2/bin directory?

Thanks,

Otto.

Otto X. Cordero
http://www.geocities.com/ottox78
address@hidden

SIPECOM S.A.
Guayaquil, Ecuador.

"Las cosas no cambian de lo posible a lo real, sino de lo imposible a lo verdadero"
Ernesto Sabato, Antes del Fin.