Re: [Swarm-Support] Installing Swarm with cygwin

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Installing Swarm with cygwin
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 17:01:36 -0700

I tryed to do as mentioned in the FAQ, but when trying to run the java
simulation (javaswarm Simulation, or java simulation), I got a message
saying that the libpng2.dll library can not be found. I got the same message
with some other libraries dll libraries but I copied them from the Swarm
2.1.1 distribution.

PNG is an add-on cygwin package for PNG bitmaps. You can find it by browsing through the categories in the cygwin setup program.