Re: [Swarm-Support] Unsatisfied Link in RH8.0

From: Otto Cordero
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Unsatisfied Link in RH8.0
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:34:50 -0500

Hi, the Unstatisfied Link error appeared in the simplebug example of the
Charles Staelin tutorial... I just noticed that when running the heatbugs
example I got a different error:

address@hidden jheatbugs-2.1]# javaswarm StartHeatbugs
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: env
        at StartHeatbugs.main(StartHeatbugs.java:15)

Probably this gives someone a hint of what is wrong in my system.

>> Tell us what happens if you compile things that come in the
>> swarmapps-2.1.1 package, such as heatbugs.

I will have news about that in the afternoon, the computer in which I am
trying to install swarm does not have Internet access, so I have to burn a
CD and take the files from one place to the other... :(

Thanks,

Otto.