[Swarm-Support] Unsatisfied Link in RH8.0

From: Otto Cordero
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Unsatisfied Link in RH8.0
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:36:24 -0500

Dear List,

I have installed the RPMs in my Red Hat 8.0 system, but when trying to run the simulations I get the UnsatisfiedLink exception in the initSwarm native method. I installed the libraries required by the RPMs, so I don't know what can be missed, if any of you have an idea, please help me.

Thanks

Otto.

Otto X. Cordero
http://www.geocities.com/ottox78
address@hidden

SIPECOM S.A.
Guayaquil, Ecuador.

"Las cosas no cambian de lo posible a lo real, sino de lo imposible a lo verdadero"
Ernesto Sabato, Antes del Fin.