[Swarm-Support] Re: javaswarm error

From: Kanagaraj Krishna
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Re: javaswarm error
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:37:19 -0800

Hi,
   I'm using Emacs+JDE to program Swarm in Java. Anyway I'm new to this
environment and faced some problem with running the HeatBugs example. It runs
without problem if its done from the terminal but when Emacs is
used..............compiling is ok but when I to run the application this error
message appears:

cd /home/kana/Setup/Test/jheatbugs-2001-03-28/
/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.1_01/bin/java -Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=4444,server=y,suspend=n StartHeatbugs

Exception caught: no javaswarm in java.library.path
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: createBegin
        at swarm.SwarmEnvironmentCImpl.createBegin(Native Method)
        at swarm.Globals.<clinit>(Globals.java:39)
        at StartHeatbugs.main(StartHeatbugs.java:15)

Process StartHeatbugs exited abnormally with code 1

What would the problem be? I've already set the classpath for the folder which
contains the example files, swarm.jar and kawa.jar.

I also have a few more questions. What is the kawa.jar used for?
Is XEmacs easier to use than Emacs, are there any drawbacks?

Thanks,
Kana

   Swarm-Support has migrated to a new server, please use the new e-mail
   address: address@hidden in all future communications.