[Swarm-Support] [Bug #2877] PATHDELIM of '\' causes my cygwin compile to

From: nobody
Subject: [Swarm-Support] [Bug #2877] PATHDELIM of '\' causes my cygwin compile to fail
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 18:40:01 -0500

=================== BUG #2877: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2877&group_id=1837

Submitted by: puddle                  Project: Swarm
Submitted on: Wed 03/19/03 at 23:40
Category:  Swarm                      Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None                      Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open

Original Submission:  (Version: cvs source just pulled anonymously)

swarm/m4/path.m4 sets PATHDELIM to '\' for cygwin.

But, this is used in swarm/src/Makefile.am for a path in these
two lines:

$(srcdir)/SwarmEnvironment_getters.m: swarm.h getters.elc
        $(ENVEMACS) -batch -l '$(dos_abs_builddir)@address@hidden' -f
generate-SwarmEnvironment-getters

which results in backslash showing up in the cygwin shell environment, I think,
which causes my compilation to fail.

I don't know if PATHDELIM can be set to '/' for cygwin,
or if its use here needs to be separated from its other uses.

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: