Re: [Swarm-Support] Missing class factory method in swarm/src/defobj/Cus

From: amores nolikeyjunk
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Missing class factory method in swarm/src/defobj/Customize.m
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 00:34:15 +0000

Thanks, yes, I propagated the cvs method back into
my code, and it took care of that.

But what confuses me, is that I believe I'm using the pretest-6,
or something like that, which I think is the recommended
development version. If this problem is in the tarball, wouldn't
others have hit it ?

Cordially,

Perry

That is another problem that will disappear if you use

http://lark.cc.ku.edu/~pauljohn/Swarm/Swarm-2.2x_RPMSforRH8.0/swarm-2.1.141.20021019.tar.gz

and gcc-2003-09-09

amores nolikeyjunk wrote:
I changed a backslash in a Makefile to a forward slash,
and then added a define for _error_t_defined in my
 /usr/include/errno.h,
and now I'm to a compilation complaint about
 swarm/src/defobj/Customize.m.

I'm not familiar with the .m extension. I wonder if this is
objective C (with which I'm also not familiar) ?

Here is the error, in case anyone can toss any suggestions at me:

../../../src/defobj/Customize.m: In function `+[Customize(s) _customizeBegin:]': ../../../src/defobj/Customize.m:106: warning: cannot find class (factory) method ../../../src/defobj/Customize.m:106: warning: return type for `createBegin:' defaults to id
make[4]: *** [Customize.lo] Erreur 1

Cordially,

Perry