[Swarm-Support] Re: Opinions among swarm agents

From: Kanagaraj Krishna
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Re: Opinions among swarm agents
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 00:36:12 -0700

Hi,
   I'm working on a simulation regarding management of trust among agents in
multi-agent system trading society. I'm using java SWARM.

-Each agent in this model keeps info on past meetings with other agents for
trading. It keeps info such as (AgentID, trust rating, no of meetings, time of
meetings).

-Each agents have a list of their known/trusted(friends etc..) agents to get
info/opinion(trust rating) on other agents in the soiety before trading with
them.

This involves a lot of info, can Map be used for both functions, because as I
know it only keeps 2 kinds of info (ID,key). How can i fit all the infos using
Maps during simulation.

Are there any other alternative options?